How do you know you are doing something you really love to do?
- Time just passes by so quickly.
- After finishing the task, it energizes you.
- It brings you a refreshing feeling afterwards.
- You'd never want to let the feeling stop.
I can't remember the last I time felt that until this week. These are the hours that I cherish as a teacher.
I have also made observations on my teaching.
- My patience is still under development.
- Less students means less stress.
- I teach in detail.
- I love creating diagrams.
- I am spontaneous in my delivery.
- I love using the white board.
- I write a lot on the white board.
- I like students asking questions that makes me stop and think for a while.
I hope the teacher in me grows more. I'm happy that I'm a work in progress.